Commercial General Liability
Critical Assurance for the Protection of Your Business.
Running a business is a major responsibility that can involve many risks. Not only are you responsible for ensuring that your day-to-day operations run smoothly, but you are also accountable should there be a 3rd party claim that is the result of bodily injury or property damage. At ASI, we can help you create a policy that is designed to safeguard the best interests of your business – so you can focus on serving your customers and increasing your profits.
Commercial General Liability Coverage can help prevent major financial losses if your business is sued or held legally responsible in the event of bodily injury or property damage.
General Liability (Bodily Injury/Property Damage)
- Premises Liability
- Products and Completed Operations
- Premises Medical
- Fire Legal Liability
- Personal/Advertising Injury
Additional Commercial Liability
Other specialty types of Commercial Liability, such as Foreign, Liquor, and Concession Liability, can aid in furthering the safety of your business’s future.
- Foreign Liability: a specialty policy covering an insured’s interest/operations in countries other than the United States.
- Liquor Liability includes covering damages and injuries in which your business is held legally responsible as a result of selling liquor – from liquor establishments to office parties/special events.
- Employee Benefit Liability: coverage for an employer against an error or omission in the administration of an employee benefit program, such as failure to advise employees of benefit programs or enrolling an employee in a company benefit
Since there are many types of liability coverages, it is important to talk with an agent at ASI about the best options for your business.