Best Feeling ever; when it’s just you and the open road
Personal automobiles come in all shapes and sizes. Regardless of whether you’re driving the family minivan or newest model sports car, the one thing that remains constant is your need for adequate protection
A personal auto policy from ASI is designed to be as unique as the vehicle and the owner it protects. Our independent agents will help provide you the protection that is right for you including these important coverages:
- Collision Coverage – for damage to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another vehicle or a fixed object.
- Comprehensive Coverage – for damage to your vehicle resulting from non collision occurrences such as hail, vandalism, and colliding with an animal
- Damage caused by Uninsured or Underinsured Motorists
- Bodily Injury Liability – to pay madical expenses of other that may be liable for.
- Property Damage Liability – for damage caused by you to another person’s vehicle or other property
- Medical Payments Coverage – for anyone who may sustain injury while riding in your vehicle regardless of fault
Additional Personal Auto Coverage Options
- Roadside Assistance
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage
- Coverage for Rideshare Participants
- Dimensioning Value Protection for New Vehicles
Our team of independent agents will assist you in deciding which personal auto insurance plan is right for you and apply all the discounts and special features you may be eligible to receive.
Prepare for whatever your journey may bring with a personal auto policy from ASI
Combined Coverage for Better Benefits
When you combine Home and Auto Insurance, you may also qualify for extras like single deductibles when both your home and car are damaged as a result of the same event, bundling discounts, and more.
Contact a representative at ASI to learn more about the benefits you can receive by combining your home, auto and other personal insurance policies.